There are newer employer reviews for Twisted Pair Solutions

Twisted Pair is exciting, growing, improving and moving forward.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Twisted Pair Solutions

Pros

After 5 years with Twisted Pair I have seen many sides of this business. I am thrilled to work here as the talent of the employees is top notch, the dedication is unmatched and the integrity high. Sure we have had some rough patches but our current management team is in synch, our opportunities continue to multiply and our future is exciting to contemplate. Our products, WAVE and WAVE Connections, make a difference in the world. We have stories of lives saved and costs slashed. Working for a good cause gives us all a sense of purpose.

Working here is great because I am surrounded by positive and intelligent people. I learn from those I work with every day as they work to bring our products to a broader audience. I see strategies that are showing results. I see employees treated with compassion, benefits that are outstanding and an emphasis on accountability that has adjusted our course and given all of us increased confidence in management. I am proud to be a part of Twisted Pair.

You can also add in the amazing Seattle office with a view of Puget Sound, a well-stocked kitchen, a deck for barbeques, free parking/commuting…

Cons

The only cons are the uncertainty of how and where we will land. We have so many opportunities before us and the wait to see how it will all shake out can be a little stressful. As a small, venture-backed company we can run tight on resources, but that is the way of a startup.

Advice to Management

To the leadership I would say – keep communicating, keep encouraging, keep focused, hold yourselves and all of us accountable, keep up the good work!

reviews filtered by

Great people + interesting projects

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Twisted Pair Solutions

Pros

Highly professional, motivated team
    Agile, startup-like mentality
    Lots of interesting projects to work on
    Everyone makes a difference in this company
    Adequate compensation

Cons

There is some lack of communication between the upper management, the business unit and the development shop. It has been recognized as a problem and we can see many positive changes. The interviews are hard: only serious and motivated developers get in.

2. What a great place to work

Current Employee - Vice President Global in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Vice President Global in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Twisted Pair Solutions

Pros

Some of the most talented people I have ever met work at Twisted Pair.

Cons

The market is just now catching up to the technology.

Advice to Management

Keep Changing the Way the World Communicates.