Twisted Pair Solutions

www.twistpair.com

Twisted Pair is exciting, growing, improving and moving forward.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

After 5 years with Twisted Pair I have seen many sides of this business. I am thrilled to work here as the talent of the employees is top notch, the dedication is unmatched and the integrity high. Sure we have had some rough patches but our current management team is in synch, our opportunities continue to multiply and our future is exciting to contemplate. Our products, WAVE and WAVE Connections, make a difference in the world. We have stories of lives saved and costs slashed. Working for a good cause gives us all a sense of purpose.

Working here is great because I am surrounded by positive and intelligent people. I learn from those I work with every day as they work to bring our products to a broader audience. I see strategies that are showing results. I see employees treated with compassion, benefits that are outstanding and an emphasis on accountability that has adjusted our course and given all of us increased confidence in management. I am proud to be a part of Twisted Pair.

You can also add in the amazing Seattle office with a view of Puget Sound, a well-stocked kitchen, a deck for barbeques, free parking/commuting…

Cons

The only cons are the uncertainty of how and where we will land. We have so many opportunities before us and the wait to see how it will all shake out can be a little stressful. As a small, venture-backed company we can run tight on resources, but that is the way of a startup.

To the leadership I would say – keep communicating, keep encouraging, keep focused, hold yourselves and all of us accountable, keep up the good work!