Twitter

about.twitter.com

Junior Data Analyst - TwitterTV Boston

Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Boston, MA

Pros

Amazing team. Great support and encouragement by supervisors and management to develop professionally, test out new skills, and take initiatives on projects. While I'm not based in HQ, our office and my team has an incredible, collaborative culture. Lots of offsites and cross-team bonding happy hours.

Cons

Distributed office can sometimes feel disconnected from the HQ in San Francisco. Fewer opportunities to connect with different teams in different locations.

Other reviews for Twitter

Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work

Current Employee - Director  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Twitter is an exceptionally transparent place. Senior team sets that bar very high. Also, we are charting our own course - not copying the playbook set out by other companies. we're a bit of an underdog, which definitely helps people identify with a common goal, common purpose. Twitter is a world-changing technology (from Arab Spring to 2012 Election to Boston Marathon, Twitter's there!)

Cons

growing up - and all the normal good and bad that comes with that. need more process in some places, install a little too much in others.

continue to be so accessible. Really stands out - worked at Google and you needed an appointment to get an appointment with an admin who could maybe respond to an email about getting an appointment with someone senior. At Twitter, we just walk up to the senior team in the halls.

It really *is* about the people

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

Pros

Getting to work shoulder to should with some of the absolute top talent in in the industry is a big perk.

The SF headquarters has truly phenomenal facilities, and travel between offices happens easily.

Cons

Sometimes engineering decisions can get bogged down a little bit in bureaucracy, but I feel that's natural for a company of this size.

There are newer employer reviews for Twitter.

Worked for Twitter? Contribute to the Community!