There are newer employer reviews for Twitter

Work with the brightest and most passionate people in the Bay Area!

I have been working at Twitter full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Twitter has more integrity than other companies. We respect the user's voice as well as our employees.
- Twitter employees are passionate about changing the way the world communicates. You get to work with a diverse group of individuals who share a common mission.
- Twitter promotes from within. You get an opportunity to expand beyond your current expertise and scope. You are always learning.
- Despite growing 10x in my time here, I actually feel that our talent level has increased from the early days. We are able to attract the best talent in engineering, sales, sales marketing, comms, legal, BizDev and finance.

Cons

- A rotating door of product management leadership has hindered the product strategy for many years.

184 Other Employee Reviews for Twitter (View Most Recent)

Junior Data Analyst - TwitterTV Boston

Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Junior Data Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing team. Great support and encouragement by supervisors and management to develop professionally, test out new skills, and take initiatives on projects. While I'm not based in HQ, our office and my team has an incredible, collaborative culture. Lots of offsites and cross-team bonding happy hours.

Cons

Distributed office can sometimes feel disconnected from the HQ in San Francisco. Fewer opportunities to connect with different teams in different locations.

Transparent, accountable, original - really great place to work

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Twitter is an exceptionally transparent place. Senior team sets that bar very high. Also, we are charting our own course - not copying the playbook set out by other companies. we're a bit of an underdog, which definitely helps people identify with a common goal, common purpose. Twitter is a world-changing technology (from Arab Spring to 2012 Election to Boston Marathon, Twitter's there!)

Cons

growing up - and all the normal good and bad that comes with that. need more process in some places, install a little too much in others.

continue to be so accessible. Really stands out - worked at Google and you needed an appointment to get an appointment with an admin who could maybe respond to an email about getting an appointment with someone senior. At Twitter, we just walk up to the senior team in the halls.

There are newer employer reviews for Twitter