Twitter
www.twitter.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Internship

Intern (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Twitter as a contractor for less than a year

ProsGreat working environment - relaxed, well paced, and great perks like free food and free shuttle. Interns are treated very much like full time employees, and are generally given full-time caliber work.

ConsDepending on the team it can be frustrating, with blockers being slow to resolve, but they do a good job of giving interns projects that are shielded from these things.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntern hosts could be chosen slightly better.

Constant Change

Site Reliability Engineer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Twitter full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are a good number of Smart people, plus there… Cons: Constant re-organization, probably trying to grow too quickly. Working with… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees, and try to provide better opportunities to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Twitter

Pros: Free food. Great responsibility.Great office. Start up environment. Intelligent people Cons: Getting big is actually troubling the company Advice to Senior Management: Its for Managers out there. When giving a project, you must define what you want or else the project will be vague and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Twitter.

Worked for Twitter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Twitter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Twitter CEO Dick Costolo. All reviews posted anonymously by Twitter employees.