There are newer employer reviews for TwoFour consulting

good recruiters, thorough/extensive interview process, consulting rates were above average

Current Employee - Financial Services Consultant in White Plains, NY
Current Employee - Financial Services Consultant in White Plains, NY

Pros

good clients & projects/jobs, very nice people & work space/atmosphere, recruiters were knowledgeable, rates good

Cons

signing an NDA prior to meeting the firm was not something I was accustomed to doing. Also, I met them in white plains when later I realized they have a Manhattan office, also Skype interview capability, which would have been more convenient for me initially.

Other Employee Reviews for TwoFour consulting

comepnsation

Current Employee - Business and Systems Analyst in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Business and Systems Analyst in White Plains, NY

Pros

nice people and pay for lunches

Cons

fail to extend offer to internsa

Advice to Management

pay better

Twofour is a decent consulting firm with it's pros and cons.

Current Employee - Financial Services Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Financial Services Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

They work at creating unity within this firm which is a nice surprise. They do this via luncheons or dinners every few months. It fosters a bond between colleagues and teams. The recruiters are above average. Contracts are usually at A or B class firms in convenient locations. It's small boutique consulting firm and they usually can find you another position swiftly.

Cons

Over time it has become evident that regardless of one's track record or degree your just a money making servant to them, a profit generator. This is a fact in business but here it can have a seedy undertone to it. Also within our current work unit, we've noticed a vast difference in the pay/workload ratio between 2/4 colleagues and 2/4 management that get hired in as well. The managers in my current position give the illusion that they're diligently working when in fact they usually are putting in 25-30 hrs. a week. There's a longer than usual pay lag here that clocks in at 2 months plus.

Advice to Management

Genuine worthy communication is more often than not, one way with this firm, although they tout otherwise. They listen with one ear and communicate far too little and after the fact. Code of ethics need development. These factors will limit their growth in the long run.