Tyler Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies

Incredible Corporate Culture

Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Solution Consultant in Plano, TX

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working at Tyler. There's a great support structure to encourage personal growth. The culture is such that people take pride in helping each other succeed. The product is industry leading.

If you are fortunate enough to come work at Tyler, don't pass up the opportunity.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time.

Can't think of anything at this time.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Tyler Technologies (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Renton, WA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Renton, WA

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Conservative company that offers job security for those who are willing to work hard and excel in providing quality product and services, Good benefits and incentive plans. Company tries to empower employees

Cons

Strengths/weeknesses of various regional offices vary by division. Growth opportunities are limited if working out of an office other than Maine or Texas.

Continue to communicate information to employees at all levels include company objectives and vision statement. Sales opportunities and timely communication of new contracts for all Tyler divisions. Provide suggestion box for ease in making recommendations for improvements to product and services.

Humorless and conservative in Plano

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at Tyler Technologies full-time

Pros

Competitive salary, free sodas, some very nice colleagues, leading software for courts & justice. For a technology company, they have a high number of women working there.

Cons

Leaders in Plano are very conservative, humorless bunch. Watch what you say. However, my VP often complained to me about a member of our team and ridiculed her privately -- very inappropriate. Good luck if you've been told to get help/input from a leader who isn't your direct boss -- he or she won't make time for you at all. Leaders have a long memory for staff mistakes, short memory for achievements.

There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies