Tyler Technologies
www.tylertech.com Plano, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Limited career opportunities for writers in Dynamics

Technical Writer (Former Employee)
Renton, WA

ProsA mostly pleasant workplace and friendly co-workers. An opportunity to work remotely one day per week. If you enjoy the finer points of accounting, the subject matter can be interesting.

ConsVery limited to no opportunities for career advancement for technical writers working on the Dynamics project. This position is a limited vendor engagement with Microsoft. Salary is below average for the region (greater Seattle area). Some managers did not provide adequate leadership to help employees meet responsibilities. In some instances, managers withheld constructive feedback, impairing employee performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should meet with employees for more than one hour every two weeks. A personal presence would help establish a rapport and strengthen confidence; plus, some issues can be resolved quicker in person than via email. Managers should not withhold constructive feedback from employees.

Great company to work for.

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They care about their employees and their clients. Cons: Not many that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredible Corporate Culture

Solution Consultant (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: I love working at Tyler. There's a great support structure to encourage personal growth. The culture is such that people take pride… Cons: Can't think of anything at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Can't think of anything at this time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tyler Technologies.

Worked for Tyler Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tyler Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tyler Technologies CEO John S. Marr Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Tyler Technologies employees.