Tyler Technologies
www.tylertech.com Plano, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best work environment

Product Support Specialist (Former Employee)
Renton, WA

ProsGreat work community, Enjoyable customer interaction, Solid product (Eden)

Working for Tyler was one of the best work experiences I've ever had. It's very low stress and all the employees are fun and helpful. From Support we had direct access to Development which cut all the BS out of getting things done.

ConsCompensation about 3/4ths of what it should be.

I left Tyler for the reason of compensation only. There is not enough good that can be said about this team; however, I couldn't justify the tradeoff of work/life balance over taking care of my family.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice. Management on all levels at Tyler is awesome.

Very dry culture; don't waste your time

Appraisal and Tax (Former Employee)
    Plano, TX

I worked at Tyler Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Free coffe soda and tea. Cons: Started to like the company at first but found out that the people in the AD department i worked in had no personalities, no respect,… Advice to Senior Management: Spend money and train your managers; teach them humility and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

munis division is growing ...SIS division has a lot of work to de done.

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee)
    Falmouth, ME

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: employees are always willing to help . I met great… Cons: not all employees are treated equally this is in the SIS division.. minorities and women are not moved up or paid equally.. losts of who… Advice to Senior Management: send an independent team in to see how the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tyler Technologies.

Worked for Tyler Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tyler Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tyler Technologies CEO John S. Marr Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Tyler Technologies employees.