Tyler Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies

Best work environment

Former Employee - Product Support Specialist in Renton, WA
Former Employee - Product Support Specialist in Renton, WA

I worked at Tyler Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work community, Enjoyable customer interaction, Solid product (Eden)

Working for Tyler was one of the best work experiences I've ever had. It's very low stress and all the employees are fun and helpful. From Support we had direct access to Development which cut all the BS out of getting things done.

Cons

Compensation about 3/4ths of what it should be.

I left Tyler for the reason of compensation only. There is not enough good that can be said about this team; however, I couldn't justify the tradeoff of work/life balance over taking care of my family.

No advice. Management on all levels at Tyler is awesome.

103 Other Employee Reviews for Tyler Technologies (View Most Recent)

Very dry culture; don't waste your time

Former Employee - Appraisal and Tax in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Appraisal and Tax in Plano, TX

I worked at Tyler Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Free coffe soda and tea.

Cons

Started to like the company at first but found out that the people in the AD department i worked in had no personalities, no respect, belittling, very clicky, favortism, selfish and no ommon sense. The manager at the time had a very cold bladed attitude and along with his employees. He kept telling me that i didnt 'git it'. As much as i whole heartedly tried fitting in, It was a bad mix, no chemistry and frustrating. He mentioned ask questions and i tried, but their faces were not given to me when talking. Never seen anything like that before. So very blessed and thankful i'm not there anymore. Felt heartache while there.

Spend money and train your managers; teach them humility and respect to the employee.

May Be The Best Place I've Ever Worked

Current Employee - Marketing Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tyler Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at Fortune 500 companies and small entrepreneurial firms and Tyler captures the best of both. The company has the resources to invest in best practices, but isn't so big that we stumble over ourselves, and have lots of red tape. Everyone works together to get the job done - without finger pointing or turf battles. Tyler cares about our clients and about our employees, and for all these reasons the company has been very successful. It's always fun to work for a company that's growing and kicking butt in the marketplace .

Cons

There really are very few negatives. Some pay scales are low.

There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies