Tyler Technologies

www.tylertech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies

Great people to work with

Current Employee - Product Support Specialist in Renton, WA
Current Employee - Product Support Specialist in Renton, WA

I have been working at Tyler Technologies

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere. Co workers are easy to work with.

Cons

Management does not really recognize the work you do. Management is only in their role because they have been there for 15 years plus, but they do not have any management skills. You only get a promotion if you are 'friends' with management.

Recognize how the Customer/Technical Support employees are actually doing holding the company together. Give them feedback and reward them with more compensation. Customer Support people are the ones keeping Tyler's clients happy with the product - if it were not for their knowledge, nobody would like the Tyler's software.

103 Other Employee Reviews for Tyler Technologies (View Most Recent)

Company provides opportunity for untapped discipline within appraisal field.

Current Employee - Residetial Appraisal Reviewer in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Residetial Appraisal Reviewer in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Tyler Technologies

Pros

Reimbursement of cost for electronics used in on-the-job production is excellent.

Cons

Personnel transient and expectation to relocate much more profound than expected when hired.

Guidance is unclear relative to path to take, providing best method of advancement within company.

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Tyler Technologies

Pros

Free beverages!

Very tight group of coworkers. It feels like a family, or small town where everyone knows everyone.

This has been a very stable place to work. Even in the down economy business is booming and the company is growing.

Upper management is very open with information about the direction the company is heading, challenges we face in the future and how things are going financially. Every person in the company is invited to a quarterly meeting to hear about how the last quarter went financially and our projections for the rest of the year.

It may be that other reviews here are from people outside of the Plano office but I have not noticed the same problem of promotion from within. After a year and a half I had already begun a move up the ladder and have seen many of my coworkers receive promotions. It is rare for our branch to look outside the company to fill a upper level position. I'm not trying to suggest any of the reviews listed here are untruthful, I just have not seen the career path problems mentioned by the other posters.

Cons

The financial compensation is a bit lower than other places, but a very stable job.

Sometimes it takes a while for anyone to act or for decisions to be made.

Try to make more timely decisions and act on them. While I understand that we want to get it right the first time, there is something to be said for rolling things out in a more expedient manner.

And more pay is always nice!

There are newer employer reviews for Tyler Technologies