Tyson Foods-Arkansas
www.tysonfoods.com Springdale, AR 5000+ Employees

Veterans job support, some additional consideration.

ProsDoes a wonderful job on advertising how Tyson's supports their Veterans in NW Arkansas. Uses a couple of veterans at low level jobs on TV. Really gives you a warm and wonderful feeling to Veterans and customers, and gets the public to buy Tyson Chicken products.

ConsAs a veteran with the US Army, and I know others in this area, Tyson's support of Veterans is false. I have applied as others for some of the higher level positions, met their requirements, and nothing, not even a phone call. Please, buy their chicken if you LIKE it, but, don't do it because they support veterans, because they do not.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive you veterans a little more attention, past and present ones. There are not that many in NW Arkansas. Simply do what you advertise.

Hectic

I have been working at Tyson Foods-Arkansas full-time for more than a year

Pros: Well funded and able to throw money at necessities once… Cons: Lack of pre-planning... largely reactionary. Advice to Senior Management: Team building classes and functions would solidify the facilities management team. End game would be to have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is a job.

Jefferson, WI

I have been working at Tyson Foods-Arkansas full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Steady hours Pays is somewhat decent ( though not what same… Cons: Hit max pay in 2 years with very very small pay increases after ( not enough to keep up with the COL ) Huge company... you… Advice to Senior Management: Understanding that being a big company, it is hard to "get to know" your workers. One thing that seems to be lacking is the understanding… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tyson Foods-Arkansas.

Worked for Tyson Foods-Arkansas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tyson Foods-Arkansas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tyson Foods-Arkansas CEO Donnie Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Tyson Foods-Arkansas employees.