U-Haul

www.uhaul.com

Forget having any life outside of work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Cumming, GA

ProsLot of customers are really fun to deal with and have a good conversations with. I really enjoy the work itself it is not a bad job just stress and trying to learn a lot of things.

ConsThe manager I have is very disrespectful, and always talks down to me reminds me of mistakes i made that are not relevant. Also tells me all other managers are worse than he is. I am sure there are decent managers out there at U-Haul and other companies but have yet to see them. Tells me the days I have off and I make plans on those days and always have to break them because he always calls me in. It is like I have to wait by the phone like a dog just waiting to hear or seeing a text message.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease when you hire managers make sure to follow up with the employees to work under them on how they feel of their treatment.

Working with the public sucks.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Grand Forks, ND

I have been working at U-Haul part-time for less than a year

Pros: Wages are competitive for the area. You are usually always on the go and makes the day go… Cons: Working with the public just plain sucks. People will whine and complain about everything and they won't understand a single thing about how you… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more employees during the summer so operations can run… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

HORRIBLE !

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Lorton, VA

I worked at U-Haul full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible schedule.... there really isnt anything else. Be lucky if you… Cons: No advancement No job security Treated like children Advice to Senior Management: Give your employees a thank you event! Aflac is amazing! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U-Haul.

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!