U-Haul
www.uhaul.com 50 to 149 Employees

Horrible Management

Customer Services Representative (Former Employee)
Waterloo, IA

Prosrelaxed, variety of tasks, good co workers and getting to interact with a lot of different people. Learned a few new skills, raises every few months and able to keep busy with things that needed to be done around the business.

Consbad higher management, bad communication. Nothing was ever correct between management and corporate management. Never knew what the correct policies were, because store management would say one thing, then corporate would say another.

Advice to Senior Managementbetter communication!

More done with fewer people at lower wages

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Elkhart, IN

I have been working at U-Haul part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work with good people. All U-Haul employees are smart, hardworking and enthusiastic about their jobs. Access to U-Haul equipment at discount prices, sometimes free. You'll… Cons: High turnover while the bad get weeded out. if you're one of the good ones its not uncommon to get stuck working by yourself for… Advice to Senior Management: Rule by respect, not fear. Treat your golden boys and girls like gold, not like replaceable cogs. Don't rely on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the best

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Newington, VA

I have been working at U-Haul part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work outside, good training in customer service, learn general knowledge… Cons: high stress environment for extremely low pay, no real room for advancement, no benefits with… Advice to Senior Management: treat your employees with more respect, we may not do that much in the grand scheme of things but without… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U-Haul.

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U-Haul reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U-Haul CEO Joe Shoen. All reviews posted anonymously by U-Haul employees.