There are newer employer reviews for U-Haul

SOLID internship!!

Former Employee - Intern in Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Intern in Tempe, AZ

I worked at U-Haul

Pros

very good pay. Exceptional work opportunity. I had the opportunity to work with top level management while in college and learned alot about working in the corporation.

Cons

the work could be more defined. I had alot of projects that I had to complete without a definite timeline.

Very supportive of interns. I had the chance to work with very bright individuals who helped me learn everything there is to know.

reviews filtered by
  1. Uhaul - We're here to stay!

Current Employee - Marketing Company Personnel (Don't Want to Give That Up)
    Current Employee - Marketing Company Personnel (Don't Want to Give That Up)

I have been working at U-Haul

Pros

They have a really good benefit package. You get two weeks vacation after the first year of full time employment. The company has been around a long time, and isn't going ANYWHERE ANYTIME soon!

Cons

Most employees have to work weekends. Customers can be very rude and argumentive, especially with the price of gas, and with replenishing fuel in equipment they are returning. Some work is repetitive. Employees who work in Uhaul Moving and Storage Centers have to work hard and keep up with the fast-paced environment.

More praise and appreciation, both in words and in dollars.

2. Great highschool job as a customer service representative. Learned how to be a good customer service representative.

I worked at U-Haul

Pros

okay pay for high school student, learn that hard word pays off, learned how to drive large trucks and keep them clean.

Cons

Sometimes the work hours get to you because sometimes its really early like around 6am during the busiest time of the month.

Keep up what you are doing, make the check in process much more efficient so that the workload can be reduced.

There are newer employer reviews for U-Haul