SOLID internship!!

Former Employee - Intern in Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Intern in Tempe, AZ

I worked at U-Haul

Pros

very good pay. Exceptional work opportunity. I had the opportunity to work with top level management while in college and learned alot about working in the corporation.

Cons

the work could be more defined. I had alot of projects that I had to complete without a definite timeline.

Advice to Management

Very supportive of interns. I had the chance to work with very bright individuals who helped me learn everything there is to know.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Uhaul - We're here to stay!

Current Employee - Marketing Company Personnel (Don't Want to Give That Up)
    Current Employee - Marketing Company Personnel (Don't Want to Give That Up)

I have been working at U-Haul

Pros

They have a really good benefit package. You get two weeks vacation after the first year of full time employment. The company has been around a long time, and isn't going ANYWHERE ANYTIME soon!

Cons

Most employees have to work weekends. Customers can be very rude and argumentive, especially with the price of gas, and with replenishing fuel in equipment they are returning. Some work is repetitive. Employees who work in Uhaul Moving and Storage Centers have to work hard and keep up with the fast-paced environment.

Advice to Management

More praise and appreciation, both in words and in dollars.

CSR

I worked at U-Haul part-time

Pros

Loved the customers and the fast pace of the business. They were what made the place great. Even though there were those that got upset at end of month when we were packed, I still loved dealing with them.

Cons

Training is horrible!! I can't believe I actually just called it training..... They will stand by you and give you the answers to the pre-employment "test."

Advice to Management

Actually make sure that the employees are trained and that paperwork is just not filled and in and signed off on so that you can check it off as done.