U-Haul
www.uhaul.com 50 to 149 Employees

Great place, despite bureaucracy.

Web Designer (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat co-workers, personally excellent boss...time scheduling is usually pretty free, but last I heard, it's changing. They are very flexible with life events, which is a real nice thing too. Decent cafe, for snack runs.

ConsBenefits, squabbling managers tend to get projects slowed, which only hurts everyone. And it wouldn't hurt to have bonuses, especially after you see how well the stock is doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpathize with your employees. It'll generate respect.

Worst Ever

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at U-Haul full-time for more than a year

Pros: You will get a pay check / they will higher… Cons: They will higher any one and you will get unqualified, unmotivated and under payed co-workers who will quit as fast as they were hired. You… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people like you want to be treated not like your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's not that bad after all, U-haul is not a bad company for those who need a part time job and like this type of work!

I have been working at U-Haul

Pros: Flexible schedule, lear new things Cons: hard to get full time job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U-Haul.

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U-Haul reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U-Haul CEO Joe Shoen. All reviews posted anonymously by U-Haul employees.