U-Haul
www.uhaul.com 50 to 149 Employees

Treated like a robot if work stops for anything feel like you could be fired. bathroom etc.

Welder (Current Employee)
Glendale, AZ

ProsIts a low paying job and in this economy thats something. They are taking full advantage of the bad economy.

ConsThe majority of work is all done by temps. They will keep a temp who gets no benefits for over six years and longer. Downside is trying to get hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire some of the people you have as temps they are the back bone of your company. Get to know the people who work for you look at there background they could be a great asset to you if you use them in the right way.

I was by myself most of the time, unless I was helping customers retrieve or return the equipment

Dock Worker (Former Employee)
    Bakersfield, CA

I worked at U-Haul

Pros: outside is good. I got to do thing myself. Cons: I felt underappreciated most of the time. Advice to Senior Management: be more respectful to your employees More

Fun.

Pilot (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at U-Haul

Pros: Good schedule and good airplane to fly Cons: Pay needs to be upped to industry standards or better. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U-Haul.

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U-Haul reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U-Haul CEO Joe Shoen. All reviews posted anonymously by U-Haul employees.