U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,324 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great corporate culture to work for

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Joplin, MO

ProsGreat resources to utilize throughout the company. Not only that, but the training offered is wonderful. Moreover, the retail systems are very user friendly.

ConsAlthough the systems are user friendly, they could use an update. Since the organization is so big, the roll-outs and updates seem slow-going, at times. Very little 'cons' I can think of, to be honest!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great Senior management, Lousy mid level management

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Financial stability, Good growth and expansion potential, Increasing employee orientation Cons: Too many dead weights, Siloed to the point of inefectiveness, mid… Advice to Senior Management: Come out amongst the people and see how things really are.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

One of the best places I've ever worked!

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
    Manitowoc, WI

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: My location has a very good team atmosphere, with no back-stabbers. Management is encouraging, and gives praise when warranted. Couldn't have a better… Cons: The health insurance benefits could be better and more affordable. Premium and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.