U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,321 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

US Bank is a wonderful company to work for but is notoriously conservative

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Des Moines, IA

ProsUS Bank is a quality organization that supports the growth and development of its employee. It is a bank that has quality products that make themselves very easy to stand behind.

ConsRetail banking, by nature, is a very time consuming and frustrating line of business that often offers very little compensation or thanks for the job performed.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more employee engagement to those employees on the organization's front lines--i.e. tellers, bankers, etc. These jobs are too easy to burn out on.

Great place to work, learn and grow

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Brookfield, WI

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: U.S. Bank embraces diversity, recognizes potential and rewards extraordinary effort. Management is serious about success and take individual careers… Cons: Don't expect a lot of frills, U.S. Bank is fiscally… Advice to Senior Management: Perks enhance an already grand environment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Terrible Management

Universal Banker (Current Employee)
    Sidney, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Policies and Procedures in place that provide ample opportunity to… Cons: Poor Management, many members of the upper management staff have no degree… Advice to Senior Management: Train management to act as managers and make decisions based on logic instead of hearsay. Provide opportunities to those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.