U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

The life of a US Bank Branch Manager

Former Employee - Branch Manager II
Former Employee - Branch Manager II

Pros

Financially sound company. Room for advancement. Very competative in the marketplace. I was proud to work for this company and would do it again. Richard Davis is an outstanding CEO. I had the opportunity to meet him and what a pleasure it was to do so! He started out as a part time teller in college!

Cons

Treated like a number. Very high sales pressure.

Remember that people work for your company. People with lives and children and feelings. They work hard and want to do well, they deserve to be appreciated.

Other reviews for U.S. Bank

Best bank to work for

Pros

The company is honest, great support and benefits

Cons

Customer surveys are more important than anything

Just better the average

Former Employee - Teller II
    Former Employee - Teller II

Pros

Great co-workers (at my location), great leaders, great bonuses for employees who work for them, treat customers very well but honestly. Great/amazing credit cards, as long as you pay them off quickly. Not kind for excusing fees, higher managers very stingy when clients really might need a break.

Cons

Benefits are a jip. I worked at a previous bank and an employee would earn vacation time way quicker and more fairly. You show up, you earn vacation. The "buy up" for an extra week of vacation is a jip. They need a much better system. And as a newer employee, you are shown you have a certain amount of hours to take for vacation. I had to move with my s/o back to where we moved from and was told I wouldn't be able to take a vacation day before moving away because "you haven't earned it." I wasn't sick once in my 4 months and on time! I earned one day! Come on! I took the day for a dental appointment. JIP and very unfair. If I don't actually have it, then don't show that I have it.

Fix how you approach vacation time. No one should have to buy vacation time, they should just simply earn it.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!