U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,321 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

The life of a US Bank Branch Manager

Branch Manager II (Former Employee)

ProsFinancially sound company. Room for advancement. Very competative in the marketplace. I was proud to work for this company and would do it again. Richard Davis is an outstanding CEO. I had the opportunity to meet him and what a pleasure it was to do so! He started out as a part time teller in college!

ConsTreated like a number. Very high sales pressure.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that people work for your company. People with lives and children and feelings. They work hard and want to do well, they deserve to be appreciated.

Just better the average

Teller II (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great co-workers (at my location), great leaders, great bonuses for employees who work for them, treat customers very well but honestly. Great/amazing credit cards,… Cons: Benefits are a jip. I worked at a previous bank and an employee would earn vacation time way quicker and more fairly. You… Advice to Senior Management: Fix how you approach vacation time. No one should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best bank to work for

I have been working at U.S. Bank part-time

Pros: The company is honest, great support and benefits Cons: Customer surveys are more important than anything More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.