U.S. Bank

Heavy Sales

Teller (Current Employee)
Sumner, WA

I have been working at U.S. Bank part-time for more than a year

ProsAwesome team within the branch, loved everyone and the management. Never worked for a corporate company that cares so much about their employees

ConsManagers are sooo competitive with sales, branch manager forget that they hired a person with no experience and expect you to make impossible sales turnovers.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more lenient to the newbies, they don't know what the heck they are doing unlike the employees who were there for 3+ years.

personal banker

Persanl Banker (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: coworkers are great. direct manager seem to genuinely care! Cons: no career direction, advancements seems to based on personal relation with… Advice to Senior Management: to stop the attrition focus the money spent on training on your current… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Universal Banker

Universal Banker (Current Employee)
Glendale, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work hours, easy goals to meet, fun and relaxed… Cons: UNDERPAID, BONUSES ARE A JOKE. Advice to Senior Management: Great managment only if they are given the power to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.