U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,322 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

A good place to advance, and not much else

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsSolid market presence, countless job advancement opportunities, real-world experience, sales and incentive based environment (opportunity to make attractive commissions), pride in being locally based (originally when company started), history in community.

ConsExtreme employee turnover, favoritism, unethical practices related to sales, aggressive sales goals, the type of environment where even someone with 5 plus years is seen as new, did i mention turnover???

Advice to Senior ManagementI would recommend you try to reduce your turnover. I was a manager for years and i held many roles, all the way up from being a teller in college. I think you need to come down from your throne and understand what a valued employee really is... and i left U.S. Bank after 7 years of employment, and i left on good terms.

Wonderful place to work

Teller (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to… Cons: I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the best experiences of my life!!

In-Store Banker (Current Employee)
    North Madison, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great management on all levels!! Awesome recognition for good work!! Great products,… Cons: Pay could have been more competitive. Hours in the instore can sometimes be lengthy. Alot of the branches… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you are doing, you have great guidance and will have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.