U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,321 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

a well wisher

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

Prosgood place to learn the basics of the industry.

Conslack of communication between the higher managment and employees, Very Sales driven, dis-satisfaction & dis-trust among the employee's from lower line of business to the higher managment, unfair HR policies.

Advice to Senior Managementretain people with good work ethics, play fair across the board to each & every employee, Please train the Branch employees so that they don't provide wrong & incomplete information to the customers.

Not a bad company to work for if you only want 9-5 jobs with limited career growth opportunities

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Horsham, PA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: 9-5 Job. Fair to good bonus. Cons: Limited career growth opportunities. Very conservative culture. Advice to Senior Management: Stop micro managing staffs No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to advance, and not much else

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Portland, OR

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Solid market presence, countless job advancement opportunities, real-world experience, sales and incentive based environment (opportunity… Cons: Extreme employee turnover, favoritism, unethical practices related to sales, aggressive sales goals, the type of… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend you try to reduce your turnover. I was a manager for years and i held many roles, all the way up from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.