U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

A great place to work

Property Manager (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsStarting from the top, you can tell that the Executive committee at US Bank has their finger on the pulse of the Financial industry, allowing them to much more proactive than their peers when it comes to making decisions. I have nothing but full confidence that they know how to lead one of the largest financial institutions in America. Their salary is competitive within the industry. They also make a serious commitment to their employers growth within the company and their careers. Financial products offered to their customers are competitive.

ConsDespite recent attempts to upgrade all the I.T. services at every location, they still seem to be technologically behind regarding software and systems. It would have been nice if they had upgraded their phones during the I.T. upgrade. Also, many facilities they occupy and furniture at locations are both majorly outdated and there doesn't seem to be much of a commitment to improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpgrade phone systems and put a bit more reasonably amount of money into furniture and buildings in order to improve the customer experience. I'm not talking about 5 star accommodations, just some newer furniture and carpet/tile would go a long way.

Great Co Workers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They really care about their employees and there impact in… Cons: Having to pay for parking Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very strong career opportunities

Compliance Officer (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Schedule Flexibility, Great career opportunity due to vast array of positions across the bank,… Cons: Compensations is lower than most competing banks. Technology development… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on technology and compensation to be competitive in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!