There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Im so happy that next week is my last week working here!

Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA
Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

they sometimes pay you for milage and thats about it.

Cons

There are so many cons, I don’t even know where to start! I been working in an in-store for almost two years and at first I thought it was ok, but now I can’t wait to get out of here! About 2 months ago I got promoted to banker two and they raised my pay to 14.25 (from 12.60), I then found out that Banker 1’s who just got hired and weren’t even making their goals were getting paid more than me. I worked my but off for this company and they pay me and others like crap. They over work us, a lot of the time we work 9.5 hours with NO LUNCHES! They want us to go above and beyond with our goals but the pay isn’t worth it and everyone in the in store division agrees with this. For example, Full time goals are 6,500 points a month and if you make 15,000 points that’s only $200 extra. Thank Jesus I’m leaving this company!

Advice to Management

You will probably get paid more at another company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to see them reach goals. He is helpful and can contribute great feedback. The tellers, the banker, and the CSM I work with all have great personalities and are a fun group of people. I love it.

Cons

I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary but I love my job.

2. One of the best experiences of my life!!

Current Employee - In-Store Banker in North Madison, OH
    Current Employee - In-Store Banker in North Madison, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management on all levels!! Awesome recognition for good work!! Great products, very strong bank, and awesome leadership!!

Cons

Pay could have been more competitive. Hours in the instore can sometimes be lengthy. Alot of the branches are closing due to losing market share and contracts to Huntington, inside the Giant Eagle locations.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing, you have great guidance and will have a strong bank for years to come. Hats off to you Mr. Richard Davis!!