U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Rude awakening and disappointing. Real eye opener to the lack of ethics of office management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (less than a year)

Pros

After the thrill of getting the job wears off you are quickly left deflated. "It's a job", is the best feeling you can muster about working in this office. It's a tough economy so you have to be grateful at this point. Happy I left.

Cons

Extremely high turnover due to horrible management. Most employees have a take it or leave it attitude and do not take their job seriously. This is just a stop off while looking for a job with a company that respects the staff. Alot of office gossip and backstabbing, all managers participate as well. If someone decides they don't like you...(just because)...you may as well leave.

You know very well how bad some of the management staff is...do something about it. There is no true leadership here. Promoting people by default will never make the company a standout in the industry. Try hiring some real talent from the outside.

1728 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to see them reach goals. He is helpful and can contribute great feedback. The tellers, the banker, and the CSM I work with all have great personalities and are a fun group of people. I love it.

Cons

I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary but I love my job.

Im so happy that next week is my last week working here!

Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA
    Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than a year)

Pros

they sometimes pay you for milage and thats about it.

Cons

There are so many cons, I don’t even know where to start! I been working in an in-store for almost two years and at first I thought it was ok, but now I can’t wait to get out of here! About 2 months ago I got promoted to banker two and they raised my pay to 14.25 (from 12.60), I then found out that Banker 1’s who just got hired and weren’t even making their goals were getting paid more than me. I worked my but off for this company and they pay me and others like crap. They over work us, a lot of the time we work 9.5 hours with NO LUNCHES! They want us to go above and beyond with our goals but the pay isn’t worth it and everyone in the in store division agrees with this. For example, Full time goals are 6,500 points a month and if you make 15,000 points that’s only $200 extra. Thank Jesus I’m leaving this company!

You will probably get paid more at another company

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank