U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Rude awakening and disappointing. Real eye opener to the lack of ethics of office management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (less than a year)

Pros

After the thrill of getting the job wears off you are quickly left deflated. "It's a job", is the best feeling you can muster about working in this office. It's a tough economy so you have to be grateful at this point. Happy I left.

Cons

Extremely high turnover due to horrible management. Most employees have a take it or leave it attitude and do not take their job seriously. This is just a stop off while looking for a job with a company that respects the staff. Alot of office gossip and backstabbing, all managers participate as well. If someone decides they don't like you...(just because)...you may as well leave.

You know very well how bad some of the management staff is...do something about it. There is no true leadership here. Promoting people by default will never make the company a standout in the industry. Try hiring some real talent from the outside.

1667 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Horrible Company to work for!

Current Employee - International Banking Operations in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - International Banking Operations in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The only pro working for this company is the extra holidays the banking industry receives.

Cons

Technology is at least 20 years behind. Employees are treated more like slaves and expected to work overtime with little or no warning. There are far too many levels of management and it is difficult to get anything accomplished as far too much time is wasted in endless meetings.

Cut back on all the middle management and focus more on technology!

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to see them reach goals. He is helpful and can contribute great feedback. The tellers, the banker, and the CSM I work with all have great personalities and are a fun group of people. I love it.

Cons

I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary but I love my job.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank