U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,176 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Licensed Universal Banker

Licensed Universal Banker (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsHighly dependent upon the branch you are in but I enjoyed a great amount of autonomy. As long as you are contributing to the quarterly goals, management let you do your own thing.

ConsLittle chance of promotion within some smaller markets; old technology and ways of doing things compared to other large banks

Advice to Senior ManagementStop doing Western Union transaction...actual bank clients don't like having to wait for non customers who are usually loud and obnoxious.

Unqualified management. Pass the buck management.

Collections (Former Employee)
Olivette, MO

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Friendly co-workers. Convenient location and work hours. Some… Cons: Micro,micro-managed..no common sense...makes rules up as they go...no teamwork. Management does not respect employees. Constant… Advice to Senior Management: Employ management who have a clue. Employ management who have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not Great Not Bad Mediocre

In-store Banker (Former Employee)
Tacoma, WA

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart and safe strategy in banking industry. Cons: Conservative company. Is satisfied with position in being regarded as safe.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.