There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Horrible Company to work for!

Current Employee - International Banking Operations  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - International Banking Operations in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The only pro working for this company is the extra holidays the banking industry receives.

Cons

Technology is at least 20 years behind. Employees are treated more like slaves and expected to work overtime with little or no warning. There are far too many levels of management and it is difficult to get anything accomplished as far too much time is wasted in endless meetings.

Cut back on all the middle management and focus more on technology!

1467 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Teller  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Teller in Columbus, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

The branch manager is the best manager I've had at any job. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his employees and he loves to see them reach goals. He is helpful and can contribute great feedback. The tellers, the banker, and the CSM I work with all have great personalities and are a fun group of people. I love it.

Cons

I can't say anything negative. It's not the highest salary but I love my job.

Im so happy that next week is my last week working here!

Current Employee - In-store Banker II  in  Corona, CA
    Current Employee - In-store Banker II in Corona, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

they sometimes pay you for milage and thats about it.

Cons

There are so many cons, I don’t even know where to start! I been working in an in-store for almost two years and at first I thought it was ok, but now I can’t wait to get out of here! About 2 months ago I got promoted to banker two and they raised my pay to 14.25 (from 12.60), I then found out that Banker 1’s who just got hired and weren’t even making their goals were getting paid more than me. I worked my but off for this company and they pay me and others like crap. They over work us, a lot of the time we work 9.5 hours with NO LUNCHES! They want us to go above and beyond with our goals but the pay isn’t worth it and everyone in the in store division agrees with this. For example, Full time goals are 6,500 points a month and if you make 15,000 points that’s only $200 extra. Thank Jesus I’m leaving this company!

You will probably get paid more at another company

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!