U.S. Bank

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Ops Specialist

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great work like balance across the board

Cons

Low compensation for yearly raises

Utilize the employees with years of experience

1572 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

relaxed working environment

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

there are a lot of smart people in the bank while smart people are quite willing to help others. working here is quite relaxed and happy experience. great work and life balance. super job security here.

Cons

health benefits are really bad. Other employee benefits are very limited. compensation is lower than other competitors.

A great place to work

Current Employee - Property Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Starting from the top, you can tell that the Executive committee at US Bank has their finger on the pulse of the Financial industry, allowing them to much more proactive than their peers when it comes to making decisions. I have nothing but full confidence that they know how to lead one of the largest financial institutions in America. Their salary is competitive within the industry. They also make a serious commitment to their employers growth within the company and their careers. Financial products offered to their customers are competitive.

Cons

Despite recent attempts to upgrade all the I.T. services at every location, they still seem to be technologically behind regarding software and systems. It would have been nice if they had upgraded their phones during the I.T. upgrade. Also, many facilities they occupy and furniture at locations are both majorly outdated and there doesn't seem to be much of a commitment to improve.

Upgrade phone systems and put a bit more reasonably amount of money into furniture and buildings in order to improve the customer experience. I'm not talking about 5 star accommodations, just some newer furniture and carpet/tile would go a long way.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank