U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Analyst

Pros

Agile team methodology work groups

Cons

Career opportunities and advancement potential

Other reviews for U.S. Bank

Poor mid level management

Pros

Many good employees and generally good work environment

Cons

Poor management team at midlevels

What a joke!

Former Employee - Teller I
    Former Employee - Teller I

Pros

The only thing positive about my experience here was their employee benefits. I was able to feel what a career type job was compared to retail sales.

Cons

I worked retail for four and a half years and became the Assistant Manager at a local retail store. As soon as I heard I got the job at US Bank, you wouldn't believe how much it was an honor to be apart of the family Sadly, the branch I worked for played me wrong. I can understand training an employee, but they wouldn't even bother. I would ask for help and they would briefly tell me what to do and they would finish the transaction themselves. Within a week in, they sent me on the sales floor and expected me to learn everything I've read. I was never told that I was a slow learner, but for a person with no banking experience, you can at least help them when they have a question. They even compared me to a person when they already had banking experience, not to mention a person who worked for US Bank that transferred branches. It didn't help that they were hinting me that I should look for another job when the one month hit either. I later found out that there were two ladies leaving for maternity leave the same time and they needed me to learn everything by that time. About 60 days in, they terminated me. Why? Cause she claimed I didn't hit her expectations and even said that "if you had the time, you'd be a great banker". I never failed at a job and I never will. I picked myself up from that experience because I doubted myself. But I got my previous job back the next day from a manager who also said that "I deserved better". I would have loved to work for this bank because the banking experience was great. The people, well, you win some and you lose some.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!