U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,184 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Below average company to work for

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a ton of room to move up in the company because there are always openings. This is also due to a high turnover.

ConsHorrible benefits, best possible option = $3000 single deductible or $6000 family deductible, and high premiums ($500 a month for a family plan). This makes it completely impossible and in-affordable to live. Pay is considerably less than many other banks and credit unions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of your employees financially, in regards to benefits and pay, and you will keep company with some of America's top talent.

It was great experience overall

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay and hours were great Cons: They did not care about keeping talent regardless of how… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to keep your skilled employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Solid company, good job stability

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time

Pros: US Bank has continued to perform well despite economic downturns, and job outlook… Cons: Compensation within retail banking is on the low end, and the focus… Advice to Senior Management: A stronger effort to engage employees would lead to more solidarity and higher morale in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.