U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Below average company to work for

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThere is a ton of room to move up in the company because there are always openings. This is also due to a high turnover.

ConsHorrible benefits, best possible option = $3000 single deductible or $6000 family deductible, and high premiums ($500 a month for a family plan). This makes it completely impossible and in-affordable to live. Pay is considerably less than many other banks and credit unions.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of your employees financially, in regards to benefits and pay, and you will keep company with some of America's top talent.

A learning Experience

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: High Risk, Lack of communication, Poor incentive Cons: Strong networking open upper managment. possiblity of growth More

definately not beneficial to the employee!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Bank

Pros: good from a customers standpoint good rates fro customers tradition… Cons: lowest pay out of all banks very low incentive, not even 10% of what the average wells fargo employee makes in commision and starts at 3-4$… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!