U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com
  www.usbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

I would not recommend a career at USBank

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great, working environment is friendly and casual. Time-off is granted easily and vacation is easy to obtain.

Cons

HORRIBLE pay and benefits. I have worked at USbank for several years and my pay does not increase in any measurable way (it only decreases as premiums for insurance increase). The health insurance is absolutely terrible. I have tried several different ways to make the insurance work for my family, but we always end up with massive amounts of medical debt for going to the doctor for normal things. There is absolutely no accountability for management. Anytime they want to change something (to benefit themselves) they do it without regard for employees. I detest Usbank and would never recommend them to anyone.

Provide better health insurance for your employees. Provide incentives for employees to move up or improve. Consider your employees and their families when making decisions. Be fair. Your employees will work up to the level you are compensating them for. The better you treat them, the better they will perform.

1600 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Below average company to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager
    Current Employee - Customer Service Manager

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a ton of room to move up in the company because there are always openings. This is also due to a high turnover.

Cons

Horrible benefits, best possible option = $3000 single deductible or $6000 family deductible, and high premiums ($500 a month for a family plan). This makes it completely impossible and in-affordable to live. Pay is considerably less than many other banks and credit unions.

Take better care of your employees financially, in regards to benefits and pay, and you will keep company with some of America's top talent.

A learning Experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

High Risk, Lack of communication, Poor incentive

Cons

Strong networking open upper managment. possiblity of growth

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank