U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

I would not recommend a career at USBank

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fargo, ND

ProsCo-workers are great, working environment is friendly and casual. Time-off is granted easily and vacation is easy to obtain.

ConsHORRIBLE pay and benefits. I have worked at USbank for several years and my pay does not increase in any measurable way (it only decreases as premiums for insurance increase). The health insurance is absolutely terrible. I have tried several different ways to make the insurance work for my family, but we always end up with massive amounts of medical debt for going to the doctor for normal things. There is absolutely no accountability for management. Anytime they want to change something (to benefit themselves) they do it without regard for employees. I detest Usbank and would never recommend them to anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better health insurance for your employees. Provide incentives for employees to move up or improve. Consider your employees and their families when making decisions. Be fair. Your employees will work up to the level you are compensating them for. The better you treat them, the better they will perform.

Below average company to work for

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a ton of room to move up in the company… Cons: Horrible benefits, best possible option = $3000 single deductible or $6000 family deductible, and high premiums ($500 a month for a… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of your employees financially, in regards to benefits and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A learning Experience

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: High Risk, Lack of communication, Poor incentive Cons: Strong networking open upper managment. possiblity of growth More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!