U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com
  www.usbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

I would not recommend a career at USBank

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great, working environment is friendly and casual. Time-off is granted easily and vacation is easy to obtain.

Cons

HORRIBLE pay and benefits. I have worked at USbank for several years and my pay does not increase in any measurable way (it only decreases as premiums for insurance increase). The health insurance is absolutely terrible. I have tried several different ways to make the insurance work for my family, but we always end up with massive amounts of medical debt for going to the doctor for normal things. There is absolutely no accountability for management. Anytime they want to change something (to benefit themselves) they do it without regard for employees. I detest Usbank and would never recommend them to anyone.

Provide better health insurance for your employees. Provide incentives for employees to move up or improve. Consider your employees and their families when making decisions. Be fair. Your employees will work up to the level you are compensating them for. The better you treat them, the better they will perform.

1572 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Too many chiefs.

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company matches your 401K contribution up to 4%. They allow you to purchase an extra week of vacation.

Cons

They don't pay their hourly employees for all employee meetings that are highly recommended and even effect your yearly review.

Poor pay for what is requested of you

Current Employee - Teller in Clackamas, OR
    Current Employee - Teller in Clackamas, OR

I have been working at U.S. Bank part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are good company to work for with regards to family life coming first and willing to accommodate scheduling concerns with you. They are a friendly group of people.

Cons

Their pay is horrible for what they ask of you. There is no real incentive to making the required demands of you as a teller. The only thing they give you is that you get to keep your job. You could make a ton more as a sales person or at a used car lot.

Learn how to pay employees what they are worth and there would not be such a high turn over.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank