There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

I would not recommend a career at USBank

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Co-workers are great, working environment is friendly and casual. Time-off is granted easily and vacation is easy to obtain.

Cons

HORRIBLE pay and benefits. I have worked at USbank for several years and my pay does not increase in any measurable way (it only decreases as premiums for insurance increase). The health insurance is absolutely terrible. I have tried several different ways to make the insurance work for my family, but we always end up with massive amounts of medical debt for going to the doctor for normal things. There is absolutely no accountability for management. Anytime they want to change something (to benefit themselves) they do it without regard for employees. I detest Usbank and would never recommend them to anyone.

Provide better health insurance for your employees. Provide incentives for employees to move up or improve. Consider your employees and their families when making decisions. Be fair. Your employees will work up to the level you are compensating them for. The better you treat them, the better they will perform.

1504 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

A learning Experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

High Risk, Lack of communication, Poor incentive

Cons

Strong networking open upper managment. possiblity of growth

definately not beneficial to the employee!

I worked at U.S. Bank

Pros

good from a customers standpoint
    good rates fro customers
    tradition branch pays more that an instore location

Cons

lowest pay out of all banks
    very low incentive, not even 10% of what the average wells fargo employee makes in commision and starts at 3-4$ less an hour
    7 days a week,10-7 pm
    only holidays they give are xmas, thanksgiving and new years day.
    horrible health benefits. ex. for health care, they have contrated prices with the doctors and must spend $3000 before your only required to pay a co-payment

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank