U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,181 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Care about their workers and customers

Personal Banker II (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsThe culture for US Bank is great! They encourage you to succeed and will help you to get there.

ConsPay is a bit lower than industry standards. In store locations can be a bit grueling. Sometimes you feel you are product pushing and that gets old.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstores should have at least 5 employees, you get burnt easily. The key driver scores should be changed. Just because you get one 4 does not mean your score should be a zero.

Great Company, Poor District Leadership

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros: Great company and benefits as a part time. Learned a lot… Cons: Management sets unrealistic goals for staff so THEY get the pat on the back, and we just get yelled at. Customer service goals are… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your teller and bankers. we are not your slave dogs, the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best bank in America

Universal Banker (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Extensive and well-developed Development Network, well managed from the top… Cons: Will underpay you against market peers and expect the difference to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.