U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Great Company, Poor District Leadership

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros

Great company and benefits as a part time. Learned a lot about banking. Room for growth within. Have been flexible with school schedule.

Cons

Management sets unrealistic goals for staff so THEY get the pat on the back, and we just get yelled at. Customer service goals are good but their way about evaluation makes little sense and their is little recognition. Talk about getting written up when sales goals not met.

Care about your teller and bankers. we are not your slave dogs, the work we do sends you to florida so have some more respect and recognition

1565 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Care about their workers and customers

Current Employee - Personal Banker II
    Current Employee - Personal Banker II

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture for US Bank is great! They encourage you to succeed and will help you to get there.

Cons

Pay is a bit lower than industry standards. In store locations can be a bit grueling. Sometimes you feel you are product pushing and that gets old.

Instores should have at least 5 employees, you get burnt easily. The key driver scores should be changed. Just because you get one 4 does not mean your score should be a zero.

Amazing, fun!

Former Employee - School Age Childcare Leader in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - School Age Childcare Leader in Fargo, ND

I worked at U.S. Bank part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get to spend your whole day with kids. They will brighten every bad day. It was a new day and new experience everyday. And the staff were amazing and always helpful!

Cons

The pay wasn't the greatest but I never complained because I loved what I did and couldn't wait to go to work every day.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank