Amazingly Positive Place To Work

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, team-oriented environment, opportunties to advance. They really care about you and your future and want to retain you. Extremely well led by Richard Davis. This bank really cares about it's customers!

Cons

There really are none I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Company

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

not so great compensation and work environment can be upgraded.

2. Finished with this!!!

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the customers...I love what the company stands for, the job stability, and various opportunities with the bank.

Cons

I work at an Instore and a job I initially loved has become one I truly hate. My coworkers and management are some of the laziest human beings I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. An Instore banker is a glorified teller...my managers feel too good to help people or new employees. They are constantly sick and leaving the branch early in the afternoon but getting paid 40 hour salary. Turnover in my branch has been high and now I know why. Along with my managers refusing to get on the "teller line" even when the lines get 10 people deep. There is a lot of gossip and belittling. Our branch always makes our goals, often wins campaigns, yet it is never good enough. I've seen my coworker lie on credit applications and apply people for things without their permission, and management ignored my voice of concern even though its extremely unethical. Another coworker called ethics because of the managers always being gone and disappearing, and we all got cornered as they cried and demanded to know who called. If Richard Davis walked in this branch and saw how they were operating it would probably be shut down or they would be termed on the spot. I also know the company believes in a work life balance, which I never get to see because I work 10 hour days, weekends, and overtime almost every week even though I'm a 35 hour employee and we are fully staffed. Heaven forbid if i take a day off. District management has ignored all concerns because of our great sales numbers...the stress of the hours and duties of this job will fry your brain. You must make sales calls, aisle market, help the line, get a sale someway somehow among being a personal maid and slave...new Instore bankers give everyone else a reason to be lazy and help less than they already do. If you become overwhelmed no one cares, prepare to be yelled at or given an attitude.

Advice to Management

I cannot stand the hush hush corruption of this bank anymore!!! I'm hoping only my district has experienced this, because the bank itself is great and could be fun. I go home days feeling worthless, literally like a slave, worn out, upset, and ignored and no management has done anything about serious ethical issues. Management ---weed out bad management!!! This experience has ruined my banking experience and hopes meanwhile worthless mean lazy people that can sell a credit card are made managers! I cannot wait two more months to transfer my new job hunt begins today, I quit!!!!!!