There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

A job? Yes. A career? No so much.

Current Employee - Technical Support
Current Employee - Technical Support

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Being able to work remotely and take advantage of flex time are the saving graces of working here. It is a stable company, so employment is relatively secure.

Cons

Compensation is minimal and salary increases are non-existent. Performance, good or bad, has no bearing on the review process.

Advice to Management

Record profits and record net revenue, but bare minimal salary increases? Share the wealth.

Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank

1. Income

Current Employee - RMDM
    Current Employee - RMDM

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Honestly as far as pro's go this bank as far as the department I am working in has done nothing but go down hill since I started. You have the buddy systems and if you are not in the cool group then you dont get recognized. One pro I can say is there is room for advancement, but only if you know someone that will put in a good word for you.

Cons

So lets see 10.55 an hour and now the incentive is gone and also getting OT cut in half. It sure does make it very tuff to want to stay with this company when the raises have been reduced and the incentive has been reduced. You have supervisors going out and drinking with employees that they are over and therefore the buddy system is a big part of this company. If you come to work do you job correctly and keep to yourself there is no way you will advance in this company. You have to become friends with you boss and go out drinking on the weekends with them and such. Dont get me wrong this company used to be great to work for, but as of the start of 2013 this company has drasticly gone down hill.

Advice to Management

There should be no fraternization between supervisors and the people that work under them. Try to break up the buddy system and let people shine thru their work not that playfulness.

2. Non professional recruiters and interviewers

Current Employee - Collector in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Collector in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There weren't any pros outside of working for what I thought was a good company.

Cons

Arrogant interviewer who was supposed to be keeping in contact regarding the 2nd interview yet failed to return call untill I called from a private number on average I tried to follow up 1-2 times a week.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the recruiters and managers who aren't doing their jobs