U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,325 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Proud to be a U.S. Banker

Senior Auditor (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsHigher levels of management are extremely sharp, professional, and committed to the success of the company.

ConsAs with any large company, management discretion and innovation to change is increasingly bureaucratic further down in the organization. The right ears are out there if you know where to find them, however the conservative culture generally accepts a slower pace of change.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company would benefit from improved efforts at upward mobility and recognition. Current system of promotion/recognition is extremely slow and difficult. May have some issues with responsibility and pay parity.

Great company that focuses on customer service

Teller (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company with opportunities to move up in the company.… Cons: Can be hard, tedious work Advice to Senior Management: Be a little more sympathetic towards your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work for

Operations (Former Employee)

I worked at U.S. Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great work/life balance - Management is very flexible in terms of scheduling/work hours - Good people to work with, felt as part… Cons: - Lack of communication from upper management at times detailing some key issues and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.