U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,176 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Sr. Product Manager

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

ProsUS Bank is a solid, financial stable company with solid, strong executive leadership. It supports a good work/life balance. US Bank is a great supporter of the community and encourages employees to volunteer by provided paid time off.

ConsSalaries start out low but if you get promoted, you have opportunities to get bigger bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust speaking to my department, not the executive level, managers do not groom you for the next level or explain what skills/experience they are looking for. Managers need to provide more feedback to employees.

Rewarding. Career opportunity with this bank

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time

Pros: Ethical Company with great values Cons: Pay is not good at all Advice to Senior Management: take care of top producers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Valuable experience and a place you can be proud to be associated with

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great education and training opportunities. Promotions and cross training and… Cons: Seems to be trending more and more to a sales driven culture at the expense of outstanding… Advice to Senior Management: Improve compensation. Compensation quality should match organization quality. Re-examine some products and policies that are not necessarily in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.