U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

US Bank provides a good stable work environment

ProsUS Bank is a greatly run orginzation. They are very willing to help develop there top talent. In addition, they provide opportunities to seek new challenges often. They are also a very stable bank in the current banking environment.

ConsUS Bank is generally a lower paying bank in the industry. In addition, they have very antiquated systems. Their is little hurry to improve the systems that are utilized by employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove pay, improve training for certain area's of the bank. IN addition, take a hard look at some of your systems and find a way to improve them.

good place to work

Bbo (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros: Very laid back but very competitive bank. Great sales managers and good support… Cons: Some of the downsides to working at US Bank are on the branch side, most of the branch staff do not know anything… Advice to Senior Management: Ease up on the lending guidelines and continue to find and hire better and more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good bank compared to competitors

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros: Lots of opportunities for grown and development if you take… Cons: Being new, I can't really point out any cons. The only thing I can think of is that the health insurance doesn't cover as much… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work in support of professional development and growth among… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!