U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,325 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Amazing company

Personal Banker (Former Employee)
Syracuse, UT

ProsUncapped bonuses, great management, room for growth, contests that include your family, amazing customers, great work/life balance. Pretty good starting pay.

ConsProbably just the hours. Working at an in-store location you don't have banker hours. Not a lot of paid holidays off... Work on the 4th of July....(seriously) and Saturdays.

Solid place to work

Credit Analyst (Current Employee)
    Eugene, OR

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Great culture - Very strong and well managed financial institution -… Cons: - Low starting salary (although I did not have the required experience and I… Advice to Senior Management: No advice. Upper management, especially CEO Davis, are some of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing place to work!

Universal Banker (Current Employee)

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time

Pros: Development and support is huge in this company. I feel like I'm part of a giant family. The All Employee… Cons: The salary could be a little higher. Raises between promotions are very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.