U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,325 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Wonderful Company with Pros and Cons to be Expected

Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee)
Boise, ID

ProsU.S. Bank, outside a retail setting pays very well. Their branch staff remains low but is comparable any bank's retail positions.

ConsDirect correlations between making more money and travelling too often, away from family a lot.

Not allowed to use my prior Manager's name or contact information for future positions as a reference due to Human Resource Policy within the company. Don't ever expect a letter of recommendation...you are either in (working for US Bank) or out.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow former employees means to reach prior managers for the purpose of references that can be used to advance my career as a former employee.

U.S. Bank, a great place to work.

Consultant Senior Mainframe Applications Developer (Former Employee)
    Brookfield, WI

I worked at U.S. Bank as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: U.S. Bank provided a very friendly and comfortable environment for everyone. Employees and consultants were included in most activities and were treated well. … Cons: Although the commute could be challenging and somewhat longer than usual in bad weather, it… Advice to Senior Management: Concentrate less on appearances and more on the accomplishments of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ability to learn the procedure of immigration documents.How important they are to the individuals.

Data Entry (Former Employee)
    La Mirada, CA

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Data Entry for 8 hours w/breaks. Working hours 8am -… Cons: This was not a bank. It was a Data Entry office. US Bank was in a contract with Home Security.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.