U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Great place to work.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsVery philanthropic company, encourages employees to volunteer/donate. Great company culture and cohesive environment.

ConsTakes a long time to get things approved, or implement changes. Doesn't offer the best wages, hard to get a raise. Employee has to be proactive about career development and working with their managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of talk of career development, but I have not seen any within my part of the organization. Managers tend to not be interested in developing current talent.

in store banker

Personal Banker II (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible hours, great pay, great starting place for the banking… Cons: long hours, open Saturday and sunday, open most holidays Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CSR TECH

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - Good Experience - Great Education Benefits Cons: - Support Role for the Bank. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!