U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,321 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsVery philanthropic company, encourages employees to volunteer/donate. Great company culture and cohesive environment.

ConsTakes a long time to get things approved, or implement changes. Doesn't offer the best wages, hard to get a raise. Employee has to be proactive about career development and working with their managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of talk of career development, but I have not seen any within my part of the organization. Managers tend to not be interested in developing current talent.

in store banker

Personal Banker II (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible hours, great pay, great starting place for the banking… Cons: long hours, open Saturday and sunday, open most holidays Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

U.S. Bank is a pretty good place to work.

Teller (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a lot of room for advancements. Cons: Commissions are bases on a perfect score from from customer reviews. If you and your… Advice to Senior Management: 24 out of 25 does not equal 0. NO ONE… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.