There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

NOT fairly judged

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Jacksonville, FL
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best benefits and previous staff at FSV ever.

Cons

you get lumped in with everyone else.

You look at each individual and what they contribute

1440 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Too "Clicky"

I worked at U.S. Bank

Pros

Not too many...job stability as long as you don't ever have any family issues that arise causing you to miss a day here and there....otherwise, you're told "your job isn't saved by having documentation"

Cons

It's like a high school! The drama, clicks and talking that goes on behind your back is ridiculous!!!

Treat every employee with respect and equally! Don't have obvious clicks and favoritism.

Do 2 people's jobs well and you'll get promoted.

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very flexible schedule, good work team for the most part, also you meet some great customers working through the bank.
    There are several opportunities to train and advance your career *will cover more in cons
    The pay is average to less than as good for other banks.

Cons

Management non-communication. Upper management and people in the district will tell you one thing, but your branch management will completely throw it out the window, then wonder why you can't do your job.
    Expected to be in one place but then get pulled two and three different ways. Expect a feeling of never being caught up or getting ahead.
    Oftentimes, you're left with a feeling of holding the bag on some things because others don't do their job.
    Regulations: Seriously you basically can't do anything in the past two years with all the absurd government regulations that have been put out. Honestly it does nothing but annoy and anger our regular customers who only need something. The bank has a very "corporate" feel. We often find ourselves saying that we're not the small town bank anymore.
    I will say these are isolated issues and not true for every workplace.

Communicate with staff, make sure clear expectations are set from the top down. Don't just pick and choose which rules you'd like to follow.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!