U.S. Bank

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Wish I was still there

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Ada, OH
Former Employee - Branch Manager in Ada, OH

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

everything about the job I loved my job and miss it daily

Cons

never got to give my side of what ever went wrong

you should try and hold on to your talent

1739 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

OK company

Former Employee - 24 Hour Call Center Personal Banker With Selling in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (less than a year)

Pros

excellent pay and if you have good sales skills then you have the potential to make really good money. The benefits are really great and start after 30 days of employment.

Cons

If you dont sale really well then you may be out of a job . They offer a lot of mid day shift only and if you dont have a vehicle then this wouldnt work for you because the job is not on the busline.

management is really great

Wonderful people, typical financial services systems environment, would go back in a heartbeat!

Former Employee - "Executive" Based On Pay-grade (Titles Are Deceiving) in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Leadership is smart (I may be biased since I was in leadership). Wonderful people to work with. Wonderful environment to be in; like family. Will embrace change, but you have to sell it up, down and across and it takes time.

Cons

At times will move counter to data based on historical perspective. Legacy systems create challenge for getting projects implemented. Tech resources challenging to get. Innovation takes longer (it is a bank though, so to be expected). Young in innovatively approaching the retail business. Pervasive silos in leadership.

To the extent possible, permeate the culture with more Venturo-like thinking (innovative) on the Retail side of the house. Innovation should be a part of the fabric of the entire organization. To do this, embrace people that think and operate differently. Celebrate the failures and the successes. Careful not to squeeze innovation out (and people that are "different" in ensuring success. You have created a pretty good culture. I know it's hard, but push to be even greater!!

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank