Wish I was still there

Former Employee - Branch Manager  in  Ada, OH
Former Employee - Branch Manager in Ada, OH

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

everything about the job I loved my job and miss it daily

Cons

never got to give my side of what ever went wrong

you should try and hold on to your talent

Other Reviews for U.S. Bank

Wonderful people, typical financial services systems environment, would go back in a heartbeat!

Former Employee - "Executive" Based On Pay-grade (Titles Are Deceiving)  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - "Executive" Based On Pay-grade (Titles Are Deceiving) in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Leadership is smart (I may be biased since I was in leadership). Wonderful people to work with. Wonderful environment to be in; like family. Will embrace change, but you have to sell it up, down and across and it takes time.

Cons

At times will move counter to data based on historical perspective. Legacy systems create challenge for getting projects implemented. Tech resources challenging to get. Innovation takes longer (it is a bank though, so to be expected). Young in innovatively approaching the retail business. Pervasive silos in leadership.

To the extent possible, permeate the culture with more Venturo-like thinking (innovative) on the Retail side of the house. Innovation should be a part of the fabric of the entire organization. To do this, embrace people that think and operate differently. Celebrate the failures and the successes. Careful not to squeeze innovation out (and people that are "different" in ensuring success. You have created a pretty good culture. I know it's hard, but push to be even greater!!

PB 2

Current Employee - Personal Banker  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in San Diego, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

System is a little outdated but nonetheless, very professional and adequate.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!