U.S. Bank

www.usbank.com

Wonderful people, typical financial services systems environment, would go back in a heartbeat!

"Executive" Based On Pay-grade (Titles Are Deceiving) (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsLeadership is smart (I may be biased since I was in leadership). Wonderful people to work with. Wonderful environment to be in; like family. Will embrace change, but you have to sell it up, down and across and it takes time.

ConsAt times will move counter to data based on historical perspective. Legacy systems create challenge for getting projects implemented. Tech resources challenging to get. Innovation takes longer (it is a bank though, so to be expected). Young in innovatively approaching the retail business. Pervasive silos in leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the extent possible, permeate the culture with more Venturo-like thinking (innovative) on the Retail side of the house. Innovation should be a part of the fabric of the entire organization. To do this, embrace people that think and operate differently. Celebrate the failures and the successes. Careful not to squeeze innovation out (and people that are "different" in ensuring success. You have created a pretty good culture. I know it's hard, but push to be even greater!!

UNREALISTIC

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fellow employees trying to stay engaged and positive. Customer interactions.… Cons: This company will suck the life out of you! They expect you to act like a physician always on call, not matter what. However, the… Advice to Senior Management: Shift your sales focus to quality and profitability instead of widgets. Talking someone into opening 3 extra personal checking accounts doesn't do much for your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you want to live and breath only work stress and anxiety, apply now!

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

I worked at U.S. Bank for more than 5 years

Pros: Customers, customers, customers!! For the most part, they were the… Cons: There is not enough room here to write all the duties and responsibilities for the branch manager role. Just when you think… Advice to Senior Management: Vision of Richard Davis does not get to the branch… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!