There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank

Payment solutions consultant

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros

Work with good people and staff

Cons

Not enough training on new products. Communication needs to be better

1527 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Bank (View Most Recent)

Go Somewhere Else.....

Current Employee - Universal Banker in Cameron Park, CA
    Current Employee - Universal Banker in Cameron Park, CA

I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Not many pros to this job

Cons

Long Hours, Racism, No room for personal growth, No work-life balance, Bad Pay, Horrible benefits

Management needs more improvemant

Wonderful people, typical financial services systems environment, would go back in a heartbeat!

Former Employee - "Executive" Based On Pay-grade (Titles Are Deceiving) in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at U.S. Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Leadership is smart (I may be biased since I was in leadership). Wonderful people to work with. Wonderful environment to be in; like family. Will embrace change, but you have to sell it up, down and across and it takes time.

Cons

At times will move counter to data based on historical perspective. Legacy systems create challenge for getting projects implemented. Tech resources challenging to get. Innovation takes longer (it is a bank though, so to be expected). Young in innovatively approaching the retail business. Pervasive silos in leadership.

To the extent possible, permeate the culture with more Venturo-like thinking (innovative) on the Retail side of the house. Innovation should be a part of the fabric of the entire organization. To do this, embrace people that think and operate differently. Celebrate the failures and the successes. Careful not to squeeze innovation out (and people that are "different" in ensuring success. You have created a pretty good culture. I know it's hard, but push to be even greater!!

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Bank