U.S. Bank
3.2 of 5 1,325 reviews
www.usbank.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

I Enjoy Working For U.S. Bank

In-Store Branch Assistant (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

ProsI have enjoyed working for U.S. Bank for the past few years. Development opportunities are available to anyone willing to work hard and expand their knowledge.

ConsThe only thing I would change would be the hours that the In-Store branches are open. The branch where I work is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 7pm and Sundays from 12pm to 5pm. I would prefer traditional banking hours; closing at 5pm during the week and closed on Sundays.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the Senior Management team of U.S. Bank is doing a great job. They are making smart decisions that help the company to continue to grow and be more and more profitable. Most importantly, the decisions they have made have helped to avoid mass layoffs for the company.

liked the job, management not so much

Verona, KY

I have been working at U.S. Bank

Pros: liked my job and the public Cons: management was a witch and didnt care about the employees Advice to Senior Management: care about the employees and stop protecting the bad seeds No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good advancement opportunities

Branch Manager (Former Employee)
    Joplin, MO

I worked at U.S. Bank

Pros: good opportunity for advancement within the bank Cons: pressure for unrealistic sales goals Advice to Senior Management: Please look at markets individually No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Bank.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for U.S. Bank CEO Richard K. Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Bank employees.