U.S. Cellular

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular

Great Values!

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

U.S. Cellular has a great system of values and behaviors! The people are good, the organization is small enough to move fast and network well. U.S. Cellular has a great business strategy. I always loved that empowerment was given to the front line employees.

Cons

The Value of Diversity has turned into reverse discrimination. Being a white male means you must be leaps and bounds better than peers or external candidates in order to be promoted.
The company is also slow to accept feedback and becomes defensive when suggestions are made. Ultimately though, they make necessary changes after a long amount of time.

575 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Cellular (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

I worked at U.S. Cellular

Pros

Senior leadership truly listens to their associates, they are open to look at better or different ways to do business, The customer always comes first in decisions.

Cons

US Cellular is a great organization to work for, they are continuously looking for leaders that are not leading by example, unfortunately they are still finding some....

Continue to place the key emphasis on the customer first, and continue to elevate your levels of continued leadership accountability

Best work experience I have ever had.

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at U.S. Cellular

Pros

-Friendly environment
    -You are trained to do your job with co-workers not computers
    -The pay was great along with commission
    -I loved my boss and my managers
    -They gave me the tools and I put them to work and was able to make my pay check

Cons

-I was constantly disrespected by the auditor along with all of my co-workers, but other than that I was very happy with my job.

I miss my job so much! I moved since my husband is in the military, but Silverdale Washington could use a U.S. Cellular.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular