U.S. Cellular

www.uscellular.com

Great Company...when Jack was CEO

Retail Wireless Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent benefits. Great pay. True concern for the Employees. "It is FUN working here": Was a "True" statement as a part of the company's behaviors.

ConsThe company really promotes openness regarding change, however when the employees express their true concerns (i.e. openness), during annual review time, the employees are told by their managers that they are not "Navigating and Embracing Change." My best advice to a potential employee would include keeping your comments and thoughts to yourself. It is the best way to prevent it from coming up at a later time, especially during your annual review!

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should avoid promoting openness in the organization, if they do not expect or want their employees to truly express their concerns.

Great for Information Technology jobs

Information Technology (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at U.S. Cellular full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work life balance Vacation Fringe benefits and perks Work from home schedule Co-workers Culture Cons: Pay can be lower than other Telecom companies Typical corporate metrics High turnover of personnel Cant compete with the… Advice to Senior Management: All of my managers and senior managers were excellent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cannot say enough good things about this organization. They really take care of their employees and customers!

Retail Wireless Contultant (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at U.S. Cellular full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: All of the people that work at US Cellular are phenomenal. The benefits are great (Health, dental, vision, 401k, stock options) and the compensation plan… Cons: I cannot think of anything negative to say about this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on U.S. Cellular.

Worked for U.S. Cellular? Contribute to the Community!