U.S. Cellular

www.uscellular.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular

Excellent place to work

I have been working at U.S. Cellular

Pros

Culture people work life balance hours

Cons

Pay is the only thing that I do not love about this company

604 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Cellular (View Most Recent)

Great experience working for a company that focuses on values and behaviors not just results

Current Employee - Retail Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Works with employees to help with development, encourages employees to do their best, focuses on values and behaviors not just results

Cons

Sometimes upper management tries to sugar coat things instead of just explaining what is going on and why

A Bunch of Hot Air

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and benefits, exciting industry to work in.

Cons

The culture is extremely fake and disingenuous. Be prepared to be forced to talk about your feelings in front of your peers, which is really awkward. You can also plan on getting criticized for every least little thing you do or don’t do. Every time I hear the word feedback, I want to puke. If you want to be a part of a cult, this is definitely the place for you. If you refuse to drink the kool-aide and have your own brain, plan on getting your resume and cover letter together quickly to make a run for the exits. They try to make it out to be like it's the most wonderful place on earth to work and it's miserable. People are leaving left and right. The company is also in complete denial that they can't compete in the industry.

Take a really long look in the mirror and admit that this company is a cult. People that actually have their own brains and refuse to drink the kool-aide have no interest in working at this company. This will make you continue to become more and more irrelevant in the wireless industry.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular