U.S. Cellular

www.uscellular.com
  www.uscellular.com
There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular

This company was a great place to work for.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The offered great incentives for employees and good reasons to sell their products

Cons

Not to much room to grow

I cant think of anything right now

575 Other Employee Reviews for U.S. Cellular (View Most Recent)

Empty promises, great coworkers

Former Employee - Retail Wireless Consultant in Alton, IL
    Former Employee - Retail Wireless Consultant in Alton, IL

I worked at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome coworkers -- some of the best I've ever had.

Cons

The company is always talking about how much they trust and empower their employees, but seldom delivering.

Keep it real.

Disappointing

Current Employee - Customer Relations Specialist in West Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Relations Specialist in West Knoxville, TN

I have been working at U.S. Cellular full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good benefits, fair to good pay, good amount of time off.

Cons

Hostile environment. This company went from among the top in the nation as an employer to treating it's people like a burden. The executives of this company changed everything within the past 9 months to create a simply poisonous environment. The CEO quit without warning, as did many multiple executives, as the company is a sinking ship. I work in tier two customer service and see every week people quitting my department or getting fired, and I see the same in tier one and in tech. The management has gone from supporting the associates to attacking them for the decisions the executives have made that have caused triple billing, random cancellations, and a plethora of other horrors for the customers. I would encourage anyone to go to the US Cellular facebook page to see the effects of this. I would very much warn against joining this company, though I have worked with them for the past two years and continue to do so.

Stop making decisions without consulting the front line, stop jumping head first into stupid things that can be determined with a cursory glance to be obviously cataclysmic. Also, stop taking out your mistakes on your front line. We all know that you are planning on doing to us all what you did to the CC05 call center and the Illionis, and St. Louis markets, which is selling us and cutting our pay drastically while also cutting our benefits. You know, like those people up there who had been with US Cellular for more that 10 years? Yeah, those guys.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Cellular