U.S. Healthworks

www.ushealthworks.com

Nice place to work

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
Current Employee - Sales Consultant

Pros

Provides services needed by the majority of businesses. The work environment is conducive to a relaxed atmosphere. Most employees are easy to get along with.

Cons

Mediocre base with no room for negotiation during hiring process. No incentive to maintain current accounts. No bonus paid for up selling current accounts.

Offering incentives for up selling additional services not currently being used be employers. More realistic goals for new accounts and call activities.

Other reviews for U.S. Healthworks

Complete lack of Respect for Employees and Individual Dignity

Pros

Gaining valuable experience on how to deal with difficult management and situations.

Cons

CEO intimidates and controls Senior Management with humiliation techiniques. Stress levels are maintained at high levels to insure employee compliance. There can be no real winners at this company for one day your usefullness will expire.

There really is a good life outside of this company. Get out now while you still have time to salvage your career and your health.

What a BIG disappointment!

Pros

The people you meet either as a patient or coworker.

Cons

The treatment of the employees is horrible. Indespensable, that is the best word to use. The place is a rumor mill factory. Money is another word. I loved my job, but hated the place I did it at. I worked my butt off for them and they wanted more, for less. That company took my life away from every thing and everybody I loved. I am so glad to be FREE.

Take care of your employees, support them, money isn't everything. Don't cut off the hand that feeds you.

There are newer employer reviews for U.S. Healthworks.

Worked for U.S. Healthworks? Contribute to the Community!